Hi, I am Creoboter

Stel je hier voor aan de andere gebruikers
Plaats reactie
Creoboter
Ei

Hi, I am Creoboter

Bericht door Creoboter »

Hi Beetle - Friends,
My Name ist Michael and I live in Germany. In my youth I had some Pachnoda and D.d.d.Then I got a girlfriend and had no more time for keeping animals. Nowadays I found my passion again for those little insects and begun keeping mantis.
I would like to read about your experiences with the different kinds of beetles to choose my next new pet.
Thanks very much,
Yours, Michael
Pim
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door Pim »

Hi Michael,

Welcome here at the forum.
Nice you want to return to keeping beetles. Just a lesson you learned; never let a girlfriend stop you from keeping beetles. :D
Mantids are also really nice critters. Perhaps you can show us some photographs?
Well, you can find lots of information here and if you don't find the right answer, just ask your question here.
Kind regards,

Pim
Lous
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door Lous »

Hi and welcome! :)
Pim schreef: ↑di 27 apr 2021, 12:43 never let a girlfriend stop you from keeping beetles. :D
Or a boyfriend :mrgreen:
πŸͺ² Beetlegems πŸͺ²
Mirkku
Cryptolaemus montrouzieri

Bericht door Mirkku »

Lous schreef: ↑di 27 apr 2021, 13:04 Hi and welcome! :)
Pim schreef: ↑di 27 apr 2021, 12:43 never let a girlfriend stop you from keeping beetles. :D
Or a boyfriend :mrgreen:

Check ;) My boyfriend often jokes that I am 'beetling' again with the 'caterpillars' .

Welcome here!
Live, Larf, Love
Pim
Beheerder
Beheerder

Bericht door Pim »

Mirkku schreef: ↑wo 28 apr 2021, 10:45 Check ;) My boyfriend often jokes that I am 'beetling' again with the 'caterpillars' .

Welcome here!
Damn those relationships. πŸ˜‚
Just make them an offer they can't refuse. 😜
I told mine the beetles could leave, with me of course. She didn't like that option. πŸ˜…
Nathan
Imago

Bericht door Nathan »

Wilkommen und viel spass.
Mirkku
Cryptolaemus montrouzieri

Bericht door Mirkku »

Pim schreef: ↑wo 28 apr 2021, 13:53
Mirkku schreef: ↑wo 28 apr 2021, 10:45 Check ;) My boyfriend often jokes that I am 'beetling' again with the 'caterpillars' .

Welcome here!
Damn those relationships. πŸ˜‚
Just make them an offer they can't refuse. 😜
I told mine the beetles could leave, with me of course. She didn't like that option. πŸ˜…
Oh don't get me wrong, my boyfriend loves that I am passionate about my hobbies. To illustrate: I 'received' the largest bedroom in the house just for terraria/aquaria and plants! :D
Live, Larf, Love
Plaats reactie